2 cups Inspired Greens
1 1/2 cups edamame beans, shelled and defrosted
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1/4 – 1/2 lemon, adjust to taste
Salt and pepper, adjust to taste
Pomegranate arils to garnish
Serve with: crackers, crostinis, veggies
1. Place all ingredients in a large food processor
2. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed
3. If your dip is too thick, you can thin it out with a splash of warm water, more olive oil, or lemon juice
4. Adjust to taste with more salt, pepper, lemon juice, or garlic as needed.
5. Plate it up, sprinkle with your pomegranate arils or toasted nuts and serve with your favorite crackers, some toasted crostini or fresh or roasted veggies
• For nuts, I like it with toasted pine nuts, walnuts, or pecans
• Other optional add ins: fresh herbs (ie: mint, basil, or cilantro) or spices (ie: paprika, curry powder, or dill)
• Drizzle with more olive oil or your favorite flavored oil for an extra pop of flavor and nice finishing touch!
Lindsay Pleskot is a Vancouver-based Registered Dietitian who also works with clients globally online. Her approach is to focus on what you’re adding into your diet, not what you “can’t” eat. Lindsay’s passion is in the kitchen creating delicious, nutritious and inspiring recipes that will help you save time and eat well in a simple, yet delicious way!
or blog at LindsayPleskot.com