1 lb elbow macaroni
3 cups milk
2 cups Inspired Greens
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
4 cups grated white cheddar cheese
2 cups chopped broccoli florets
1 cup peas
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente.
3. Place the milk and Inspired Greens in a blender and blend until smooth.
4. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter and whisk in flour for 2-3 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk mixture and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and whisk occasionally for 3-4 minutes until mixture starts to thicken.
6. Add cheese and whisk until melted.
7. Stir in pasta, broccoli, and peas.
8. Transfer to a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.